In the centre children and adults can receive a full range of medical services:
- professional medical advice;
- laboratory diagnostics;
- instrumental diagnostics;
- different procedures and manipulations;
- outpatient surgical procedures;
- inpatient treatment and reanimation;
- comprehensive programmes service;
- emergency care and home services;
- injury care centre.
Professional medical advice:
Qualified specialists will admit children and adults. One will be able to undergo an executive check-up and obtain exhaustive information about the state of his/her health in one complex as soon as possible.
Laboratory and instrumental diagnostics:
At the diagnostic and treatment centre a wide range of laboratory and instrumental diagnostics will be carried out:
- 24-hour radiodiagnosis (CT (computed tomography), MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), radiography, roentgenoscopy for children and adults).
- A full range of ultrasonic examinations, including 4D US (ultrasound scanning) at any term of pregnancy.
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure and ECG (electrocardiogram).
- Videoimage endoscopy (fibrogastroscopy and colonoscopy).
- Colposcopy and display of an image on a screen.
- Refractometry, perimetry, optical tomography.
- Diagnostics of ENT (ear, nose, throat) diseases.
- Oncological screening (with sequence Whole Body DWI, "Pseudo-PET" (Pseudo-positron emission tomography) without the necessity to move a patient during scanning.
- MR spectroscopy is using for differential diagnostics of benign and malignant processes in oncology.
- MR tractography is visualization of conductive tracts of the brain and the spinal cord – it is used when assessing prevalence of processes and clarification of lesions of conductive tracts in case of oncological diseases, demyelinating processes, long-term effects of borne disturbances of cerebrovascular accident and borne traumatic injuries of cerebral tissue.
- Control of comprehensive treatment of oncological diseases — diffusion and perfusion.
- Fetal MRI.
- The highest resolution (class 1).
- "Hologic" (USA) is the world leader in mammography sales.
- Flexography (devices Voluson E10 and Logiq F8) gives an ability of differential diagnostics of benign and malignant neoplasms.
- 4D Voluson E10 gives an ability of real time three-dimensional imaging of visualized structures.
- Virtual Organ Computer-aided AnaLysis (VOCAL II) in the device Voluson E10 is a semi-automatic tool of volume measurement, improving quality of visualization during any organs and systems examining.
Adult and children's surgery:
- Operative treatment of acute surgical pathology of abdominal cavity organs.
- Routinely operative treatment: cholelithiasis, abdominal hernia of any localization, diseases of large intestine, esophagus.
- Reconstructive operations for colostomy liquidation.
- Operations for varicose disease liquidation (using minimally invasive methods).
- Operative treatment of soft tissues neoplasms.
- Surgical treatment of pyoinflammatory diseases of soft tissues.
- Execution of different variants of biopsy, laparopunction, thoracentesis.
- Urgent and scheduled proctology.
- THD-treatment of haemorrhoids.
- Laparoscopy methods of surgical procedures in case of acute surgical pathology.
Injury care centre:
- Children's injury care centre.
- Adult injury care centre.
- 24-hour inpatient department for children and adults.
- Day patient department.
Comprehensive treatment in the in-patient department will include:
- precise diagnostics using up-to-date equipment;
- involvement of leading specialists, consultations of related specialists;
- constant contact with the patient;
- up-to-date and proven (by domestic and foreign clinics) diagnostics and treatment methods use;
- use of diagnostics and treatment methods based on the data of medical evidence and modern European recommendations;
- constant contact "nurse-patient".
- 8 children's single wards with enhanced comfort
- 12 adult single wards for with enhanced comfort
- 2 wards of the day in-patient department
- 1 "diagnostics" ward in a reception department
Intensive care and reanimation department:
- 4 single wards in the intensive care and reanimation department with the option of individual nurse's area
- reanimation rooms
- 5 surgical rooms
- recovery room
- sterilization room
Complex approach and qualitative service for all your family 24/7 make your stay at the clinic comfortable, and your treatment – successful and safe.