Doctor information: Malakshanidze Dariko Zurabovna
- M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University;
- Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy.
Stages of professional development:
- from 2009 to 2014 – studied in M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University, specialty: ENT specialist
- completed the internship in the ENT Department of the Municipal Hospital No. 3 municipal health care facility of Kramatorsk
- from 2014 to 2015 – completed the residence program in Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy
- participates in research and practice conferences and training workshops, and also in upgrade training courses on an annual basis
Publications and conference tracks:
- Conference presentations: “A rare case of the long-lasting asymptomatic rhinolith” on “Pharmacotherapy and surgical treatment techniques of ENT organs” annual traditional spring conference of Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of ENT Specialists in Zaporizhzhia on May 15–16 of 2017.
- Abstracts in the following collections:
- Minayev O. O., Chibisov V. Yu., Mirashova M. G., Malakshanidze D. Z. “A rare case of the long-lasting asymptomatic rhinolith” // Journal of Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases. -2017. No. 3, pp. 73–74.
- Minayev O. O., Malakshanidze D. Z., Triukhan A. G. “Treatment policy in case of chronic dacryocystitis” // “Medicine of the XXI century” 79th scientific medical congress of students and young scientists, Kramatorsk, May 10–11, 2017, pp. 148–149.
- V. G. Tsentilo, Minayev O. O., Minayev O. A., Malakshanidze D. Z. “A giant lymphangitic cyst of the posterior triangle of neck” // Accomplishments of Modern Otorhinolaryngology annual traditional autumn conference of Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of ENT Specialists, October 2–3, 2017, in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Diagnostics, nonsurgical and surgical treatment of acute and chronic ENT pathologies.
Area of professional interests:
“I adhere to the balanced healthy diet and practice sports.”