Doctor information: Kluyko Irina Igorevna
A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- regularly attends international ophthalmological conferences, attends advanced thematic training courses;
- author of publications in the printed matter;
- continuously monitors advanced methods in ophthalmology;
- proficient in English, receives foreign patients.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis of eye diseases;
- treatment of inflammatory eye diseases;
- dry eye syndrome;
- emergency care for eye injuries;
- lens fitting;
- nasolachrymal duct irrigation;
- parabulbar and subconjunctival injections
“Vision is an invaluable gift of nature, which needs to be protected. Don’t self-diagnose and self-medicate. Don’t hesitate consulting your doctor.”