In addition to standard range of medical care for children, this subdivision has in-depth specialization in the treatment of children with allergy and skin diseases, particularly, with atopic dermatitis.
High-qualified allergologists and dermatologists, among which there are leading specialists in this area, Doctors and Candidates of Medical Sciences, carry out world-class diagnostics and treatment of allergic conditions, using laboratory methods of assessment, specific tests, methods of immunotherapy, etc. Moreover, specialists of the clinic hold regular educational activities for little patients and their parents regarding the rules of life with allergic diseases, care for sensitive skin and many other issues.
Modern equipment for phototherapy allows to fulfil successful and safe treatment of such severe skin diseases as psoriasis, vitiligo, atopic eczema in adults and children. Equipment for phototherapy model 3 Series РС 311-24
Phototherapy is a modern, high-effective method for treatment of skin diseases. Main indications for using this method are psoriasis, vitiligo, atopic dermatitis, chronic pruritus, lichen ruber planus, extensive white spot disease, etc. The polyclinic provides modern equipment for phototherapy, which ensures the most effective and safe treatment using NB-UVB spectrum. Due to the programme management, specialists can carry out a tight control of procedure process and dosage, keep records of procedures and their effectiveness and exclude possible adverse effects.
- consultations of specialists in more than 20 directions;
- laboratory and instrumental diagnostics;
- home-health service;
- comprehensive services on various programs.
- Activity areas of pediatric specialists
- Infectious diseases
- Orthopedics and traumatology
Activity areas of physicians for adult patients
- Family medicine
The types of ultrasound diagnostics are:
- ultrasonography of abdominal cavity organs (liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen);
- ultrasonography of the pyloric part of the stomach;
- ultrasonography of kidney, urinary bladder, pelvic organs;
- ultrasonography of penis and scrotum;
- ultrasonography of thyroid, mammary, thymus, salivary glands;
- ultrasonography of hip joints, soft tissues, lungs;
- Doppler sonography of vessels.
Also, in the polyclinic there is a modern computer dermatoscope allowing to detect and observe cutaneous lesions.
The polyclinic carries out collection of biological materials (blood, urine, rheum and etc.) with subsequent assessment of various general, biochemical and bacteriological parameters as well as immunological and hormonal tests.
Samples are collected by qualified nurses with high experience of working with children, including infants.
The priorities of the polyclinic's activity:
- treatment and diagnostics of all kinds of allergic diseases in children, allergy diagnostics using skin prick-test, specific immunotherapy (SIT) with the cause-significant allergens, treatment and diagnostics of skin and annexa in children and adults using computer dermatoscopy, phototherapy, etc.
- medical supervision of children in the first year of life at the polyclinic and at home according to modern standards, with the full complex of diagnostics and safe vaccination;
- effective comprehensive solution of ophthalmological problems in children;
- diagnostics and treatment of cardiovascular diseases in children (heart rhythm disorders, blood pressure), detection of early signs of deviations in the function of heart system, carrying out daily observations of blood pressure and electrocardiogram parameters;
- treatment of injuries, functional immobilization with modern hydropolymer materials, treatment of spine and chest wall deformities, postural disorders, diagnostics and treatment of hip dysplasia, diagnostics and treatment of tilts and deformities of limbs;
- modern diagnostics and treatment of ear, nose and throat pathologies. Diagnostic endonasal video endoscopy, early diagnostics of hearing disorders in children based on the data of acoustic impedancemetry, screening and comprehensive tympanometry, treatment of disorders of Waldeyer's ring (adenoiditis, adenoid vegetations, chronic tonsillitis), treatment of disorders of nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses (rhinosinusitis, ethmoiditis, frontitis), comprehensive treatment of disorders of auditory tube and middle ear widely using physiotherapeutic procedures (laser therapy, magnetic laser and so on)/ Diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract; comprehensive assessment and preventive therapy for children with recurrent wheezing.
The majority of doctors in the unit are specialists of the highest and the first qualification categories, Candidates of Medical Sciences with the experience of work in the leading medical institutions of Kiev, who had been trained in the famous international children's medical centres.
Convenient and comfortable services
In the unit there are comfortable waiting rooms, room for breast feeding, café and playing area. Friendly and experienced reception coordinators and administrators will organize your appointment and provide you with the detailed information about the work of the clinic.