Doctor information: Herasymenko Yevhen Oleksandrovych
- M. Gorky Donetsk State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- Is a member of the European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons;
- he is a Candidate of Medical Sciences (PhD degree) (2007);
- an author of 47 scientific papers;
- a co-author of 1 textbook and 4 learning guides;
- passed the primary specialization in the following specialties: Proctology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Oncological Surgery;
- has 13 years of teaching experience at the Department of Surgery and Endoscopy of DonNMU and the Department of General Surgery of DonNMU;
- is proficient in English. For 7 years he taught surgery to students in English. Repeatedly administered English-speaking patients.
- “A good doctor should be attentive, thinking, and brave.”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Laparoscopic and traditional surgical interventions for patients with acute appendicitis, cholecystitis, hernia disease, diseases of the tumor and non-tumor etiology of small and large intestines, other acute and chronic diseases of the abdominal organs, purulent-inflammatory diseases of various localization.
- “At present, surgery around the world is moving along the path of developing low-impact technologies and the ever-increasing use of minimal access surgery.”
- “Nowadays, a large amount of diverse and often conflicting information in publicly available sources confuses a patient. That is why patients with acute and chronic surgical diseases do not promptly seek medical help or self-medicate. All this only complicates the further treatment of patients. But a simple visit to a specialized specialist will allow the patient to immediately receive answers to all questions, start treatment in time and often avoid surgery.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- oncological surgery.
- “Do not self-medicate. Entrust your health to professionals.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “In the clinic, more attention is paid to each individual patient, tighter control of all stages of diagnosis and treatment.”