Diagnostics of Center
Dopplerography of the vessels of the head and neck
The method allows to assess the state of the vessels, their walls and lumens, with simultaneous visualization of the Doppler spectrum of the blood flow.
Dopplerography of the vessels gives a possibility to determine:
- vascular patency
- changes in blood vessels
- anatomical structure of blood vessels
- congenital anomalies
- atherosclerotic changes
- thrombotic masses
This technique is completely harmless for the examinee and has high informative value at early stages of pathological processes, allowing to put the correct diagnosis and to begin treatment in time. Vessel examination is a painless method of diagnosis without side effects, radiation and contraindications.
A method for studying the activity of the brain. EEG measures and records the bioelectric activity of the brain.
EEG is used to assess brain disorders:
- Diagnostics of epilepsy, control, selection of therapy and determination of the type of seizures
- Tracking brain activity during operations under general anesthesia
- Finding out the cause of sudden loss of consciousness
- Type of dementia definitions
- Studies on the causes of sleep disorders
- Diagnosis of tumors
- Definitions of brain death