Diagnostics of Center
Dopplerography of the vessels of the head and neck
The method allows to assess the state of the vessels, their walls and lumens, with simultaneous visualization of the Doppler spectrum of the blood flow.
Dopplerography of the vessels gives a possibility to determine:
- vascular patency
- changes in blood vessels
- anatomical structure of blood vessels
- congenital anomalies
- atherosclerotic changes
- thrombotic masses
This technique is completely harmless for the examinee and has high informative value at early stages of pathological processes, allowing to put the correct diagnosis and to begin treatment in time. Vessel examination is a painless method of diagnosis without side effects, radiation and contraindications.
EEG is the method of studying the activity of the brain. EEG measures and registers bioelectric activity of the brain.
EEG is used for assessing brain disorder:
- Diagnosing of epilepsy, control, selection of therapy, and the definition of seizures
- Monitoring of brain activity during operations under general anesthesia
- Explaining the causes of sudden loss of consciousness
- Defining of the type of dementia
- Researching on the causes of sleep disorders
- Diagnosing of tumors
- Defining of brain death