Doctor information: Shuliak Maksim Andreevich
O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Stages of professional development:
- in 2007 – graduated with honors from O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- from 2007 till 2009 – completed the internship in the ENT Department of O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- from 2009 till 2011 – completed the medical residency in the ENT Department of O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- finished the specialty course as a pediatric ENT specialist
- active participant of both annual conferences of Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of Otorhinolaryngologists and in international conferences and congresses
- Applies international recommendations on specialized medical aid in his practice
Membership in associations, attending of professional events.
- completed the following courses of thematic advanced training: “Functional endoscopic surgery” and “Clinical immunology”
- 19-20 October, 2017 1st Kiev FESS Course-Basic; 22-23 March 2018 Lviv, Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery Course II - Basic
- 10-13 July 2019 – 55th Graz Course on Rhinosurgery&11th Course on Basics of Septo-Rhinoplasty "Functional Endoscopic Sinus Techniques&Endoscopic Rhino-Neurosurgery '"From Basic Diagnosis to Advanced Applications" (Austria)
- 10/29–11/11/2019 – “Plastic and reconstructive surgery” in O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University, Institute of Postgraduate Education, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Khrapach V. V.
- November 19–20, 2019, Dnipro – “Otosurgery”, School of Evidence-Based Medicine” with the participation of Prof. Dr. Enis Alpin Güneri (Turkey)
- November 21–22, 2019, Dnipro – “Rhinosurgery”, School of Evidence-Based Medicine” with the participation of Prof. Dr. Paolo Battaglia (Italy) and Dr. Mario Turi Zanoni (Italy)
- obtained his Ph.D. in medicine
- author of 15 publications in national and foreign medical editions
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Modern methods of treatment of inflammatory diseases of ENT organs.
- Minimally invasive techniques of surgical intervention.
- Reparative plastic surgeries.
- Provision of emergency ENT aid.
- Treatment of children with the pathology of pharyngeal lymphoid tissue ring (adenoid, palatine tonsils) – classic/power-assisted/coblation adenoidectomy/tonsillotomy/tonsillectomy.
- Functional endoscopic surgery of paranasal sinuses – removal of neoformations (cysts/polyps), foreign objects, mycetomes.
Area of professional interests:
- Plastic surgery.
“My hobbies are cars, table tennis, skiing. My favorite film is A Beautiful Mind with Russell Crowe, my favorite book is The Trilogy of Desire by Theodore Dreiser).”