Doctor information: Selivanova Tatyana Anatolevna
Areas of professional development:
- graduated from an internship at the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University, specialty Doctor dermatovenerologist;
- received specialization Clinical Oncology in Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education; 2018;
- received specialization Management of Organizations and Administration, Medical and Pharmaceutical Management, received the Master's degree at the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management;
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Dermatovenerologists and the Ukrainian Academy of Dermatovenerologists and Cosmetologists;
- took part in research-to-practice conferences: The Contribution of Ukrainian Scientists to the Achievements of World Dermatovenerology, Psoriasis and Atopic Dermatitis within the framework of the conference Kiev Dermatological Days; Dermatoscopy: Basic Course within the framework of the conference Kiev Dermatological Days; Dermatooncology within the framework of the conference Kiev Dermatological Days; Modern Aspects of the Diagnosis and Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis and others;
- passed cycles of the advanced thematic training: Dermatooncology in the Practice of the Dermatovenerologist at the P.L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Severe and Rare Dermatoses at the P.L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- took part in symposia, lectures and round tables.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of dermatitis of various etiologies, acne, demodicosis, rosacea, fungal diseases, herpes infections, psoriasis, eczema, hyperhidrosis, pyoderma;
- diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant neoplasms of the skin;
- removal of nevi, keratomas, papillomas, warts, molluscum contagiosum, etc.
Trends in dermatology:
“Recently, dermatology is rapidly developing in Ukraine and in the world. A lot of research is being done on how this or that factor affects human skin. New devices and methods for skin diagnostics are constantly being invented.”
Specifics of working with patients:
“In the work of a doctor, it is important to employ the individual approach to each patient. It is also very important to explain all the medical aspects of the work to your patients, especially, to the parents of small patients!”
“A good doctor means that the patient sees in him a specialist with the individual approach, feels attention and care, receives psychological support and empathy.”
"The treatment plan should be made due to medical indications but not proceeding from commercial interests."