Doctor information: Migrin Viacheslav Anatol’evich
Education: Dnipro Medical Academy of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (DMA.
Areas of professional development:
- took the specialization course in specialty Pediatric Otolaryngology in the Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- in 2019 attended practical courses on basic resuscitation procedures Basic Life Support (BLS);
- took part in Annual Conferences of the Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of Otorhinolaryngologists
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment of acute otitis externa and acute otitis media;
- treatment of acute tonsillitis (angina) and prevention of chronic tonsillitis;
- treatment of acute laryngitis;
- treatment of acute sinusitis, acute and chronic rhinitis (allergic, medical).
- treatment of acute pharyngitis;
- removal of cerumen impactions;
- removal of foreign bodies (from nasal and oropharyngeal cavities).
- treatment of nasal furuncles.
“The key to good health for me is proper nutrition, running and training in the gym."
“I am fascinated with travelling, reading books and football.”