Doctor information: Dymarska Oleksandra Zinoviivna
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- obstetrician-gynaecologist of the second category;
- member of the Association of Obstetrician-Gynecologists of Ukraine;
- 2012 took part in the French-Ukrainian exchange of specialists in healthcare and pharmacy;
- attended advanced thematic training courses: Colposcopy Screening Prophylaxis and Prevention of Uterine Cervix Diseases cycle; Basic Aspects of Assisted Reproductive Technologies cycle; Ultrasound Examination in Obstetrics and Gynecology cycle;
- 2018: received specialization in ultrasound diagnosis;
- 2019: completed pre-certification cycle of training on obstetrics and gynecology;
- regularly participates in the research-to-practice trainings by Manzhura O.P: Smart Approach to Management of Patients with Cervix Uteri Pathology: Integration into Practice”, “Management of Patient with Ambiguous Results of Cytology, Histology and Colposcopy”;
- participated in the All-Ukrainian scientific and practical forum with international participation Vagina, Cervix, Uterus: Infection, Inflammation, Neoplasia;
- participated the workshop Hormonal Harmony: Basis for Woman’s Health;
- participated in research-to-practice seminar Reproductive Health of Woman 40+, Reproductive Health in Youth;
- participated in the 3rd International Congress Family planning, Preservation of the National Reproductive Potential;
- attended the seminar Pathology of Endocrine System Organs; Key Issues of Preparation to Assisted Reproductive Technology;
- participated in the Plenum Innovations in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Fertility Science of the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine;
- participated in the teleconference seminar International and National Standards of Gynecological Services;
- author of scientific articles in medical journals;
- regularly attends conferences and congresses (including international), courses and seminars, monitors medical literature;
- proficient English, receives foreign patients.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnostics, surgical and conservative treatment of acute and chronic gynecological diseases;
- diagnosis and treatment of background and precancerous cervix diseases;
- aesthetic crotch design;
- cosmetology in gynecology;
- diagnosis and treatment of various pathologies of ovaries and uterine body;
- diagnosis and treatment of STD;
- selection of modern contraception methods;
- ultrasound in gynecology (transvaginal);
- treatment of menstrual disorders;
- uterine bleeding treatment;
- pregnancy planning problems;
- management of pregnancy with various complications.
- Common complaints: stomach ache; itching, discomfort and abnormal vaginal discharge; delayed menstruation; bleeding of genital tract; problems of getting pregnant; bleeding of genital tract in pregnancy; discomfort after unprotected sex; selection of contraceptives; condition after surgery.
- “Currently, new methods of treatment emerge; new equipment is at our disposal to diagnose disease and to initiate its treatment on time.”
- “Intimate problems that patients share with gynecologist make the doctor not only treat the disease but also act as therapist providing psychological support.”
- “A good doctors heals not only body but also soul.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- aesthetic medicine.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- I like traveling, yoga, massage, cosmetology and tennis. My favorite writer is Mikhail Bulgakov and my favorite novel is his Master and Margarita.
- “To be healthy means to keep your body and soul in harmony”.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Working in the clinic, a doctor has access to advanced techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of varying severity.”