Doctor information: Banas Oleksandr Oleksandrovych
Work experience: 11 years
- Bukovina State Medical University
- regular participant and speaker at conferences and congresses of urologists and oncologists of Ukraine.
- I have scientific publications abroad: Grygorenko VM, Vikarchuk MV, Danylets RO, Banas OO, Brovko NV, Volkov SS. Prognostic stratification of clinically locally spread cancer of prostatic gland // Klin Khir. 2016;(9):39-42;
- S.O.Vozianov, V.M.Grygorenko, M.V.Vikarchuk, R.O.Danylets, O.O.Banas, N.V.Brovko, S.S.Volkov. Oncologic outcomes of radical prostatectomy and prognostic stratification in patients with clinically locally advanced prostate cancer // «EUREKA: Health Sciences» – 2017 - 2 – PP.30-37;
- Grygorenko V.M., Danylets R.O., Zakordonets V.P., Torak V.M., Banas O.O., Vikarchuk M.V. Partial nephrectomy of horseshoe kidney with renal cell carcinoma localized in the isthmus and the lower poles of both parts: a case report // Eur Urol Suppl 2017; 16(5);e2175;
- Grygorenko V.M., Vikarchuk M.V., Danylets R.O., Brovko N.V., Banas O.O., Volkov S.S. Comparison of oncological outcomes after radical prostatectomy in patients with clinically locally advanced and high risk localized prostate cancer // Eur Urol Suppl 2017; 16(5);e2216;
- Grygorenko V.M., Vikarchuk M.V., Danylets R.O., Brovko N.V., Banas O.O., Volkov S.S. The role of pathomorphological findings in prognosis of clinically locally advanced prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy // Eur Urol Suppl 2017; 16(5);e2214
Areas of professional development:
- graduated from Bukovina State Medical University with a degree in Medical Affairs;
- received the second category in urology;
- member of the Association of Urologists of Ukraine;
- member of the European Association of Urologists;
- reads and studies scientific publications, professional literature from foreign sources;
- undergoes international internships, attends conferences, congresses, workshops;
- speaks English and German.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- benign and malignant diseases of the urinary system.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies: sports, music. Favorite book - "Martin Eden" by D. London. Favorite movie - "Fight Club".