Prices for services
A podiatrist is a medical professional who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and restoration of nail plates on the hands and feet, as well as deals with feet abnormalities in both adults and children.
The podiatrist deals with:
- Early diagnosis of feet and nail plate abnormalities
- Treatment of an ingrown toenail
- Treatment of fungal infection affecting nail plates and feet
- Restoration of the nail plate and feet after treatment
- Installation of all kinds of correction systems of the nail plate
- Nail prosthetics
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis and hyperkeratosis of the feet
- Diagnosis and restoration of nails and feet after failed aesthetic procedures
- Diabetic foot care
- Removal of spurs and calluses
- Treatment of cracked feet
- Removal of subungual hematomas
- Complex foot therapy (medical pedicure)
The service is provided from the age of 1 year.
Хотите получить онлайн разъяснение от врача МС “Добробут”?
Скачивайте наше приложение Google Play и App Store