The “Dobrobut” MN emergency aid departments receive calls twenty-four-hour, providing:
- attendances of emergency aid brigades, including the specialized ones and the intensive care brigades;
- transportation of patients in Ukraine and beyond its borders as well as transportation to the airstairs for medical escort to any part of the world;
- hospitalization to medical establishments in Ukraine and abroad;
- attendances of a medical worker to the patient’s home or office;
- organization of an individual post for taking care of the patient at home and at hospital;
- treatment of withdrawal syndrome;
- treatment of children’s acetonamic syndrome;
- medical coverage of events.
The emergency aid service is furnished with all necessities for providing qualified medical aid for adults and children.
The Mercedes reanimobiles are fully equipped for treatment and reanimation measures as well as the patient’s comfortable transportation.