Doctor information: Kubichka Olena Anatoliivna
Work experience: 23 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- Specialization in gastroenterology - Shupik Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- Specialization in ultrasonic diagnosis - Shupik Academy of Post-Graduate Education
Areas of professional development:
- The member of the Association of gastroenterologists of Ukraine.
- Permanent participant of national and foreign gastroenterology conferences.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- "Diagnosis and treatment of functional and organic diseases of gullet, venter, duodenum, small and large bowel, liver, gall bladder and pancreatic gland, with the use of modern approach and personal experience."
- “I think that a good doctor has to be responsible and well-qualified, he has to develop professional skills. I constantly try to deepen theoretical knowledge and improve practical skills. I have an individual and attentive approach to the treatment of each patient, but I also consider patient`s condition complexly and comprehensively. In work I only use the methods that are proven to be effective and safe, and only in case of necessity.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- instrumental diagnosis and radiodiagnosis;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I spend my free time with my family, friends, reading or travelling.”
- “The most complicated thing is to inform the patients about hard problems. Due to this, I always advise to pay more attention to disease prevention and to start the treatment beforehand. I always try to persuade the patient that his active participation in treatment will give the best results. I inform the patient about different variants of treatment, about the specialties of the disease. I also underline the importance of healthy lifestyle, of balanced nutrition and of psychological comfort. I try to set trustful relationship and psychological contact with the patient.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The diagnosis and treatment base existence, high proficiency of staff and balanced system of care delivery give all the opportunities to provide the patients with medical care.“