Doctor information: Kopyl Yevheniia Yevheniivna
Work experience: 8 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Specialists in Ultrasound Diagnostics, Association of Radiologists of Ukraine;
- attends advanced thematic training courses in ultrasound diagnostics;
- takes part in conferences and congresses;
- uses foreign sources of information;
- is proficient in English and French.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- ultrasound examination of abdominal organs, kidneys, pelvis, thyroid gland, superficial tissues, mammary glands in adults and children.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I prefer outdoor activities and travel. I am interested in classical fiction, painting and music.”
- “Before you sign up for an ultrasound, you need to consult a doctor to prevent unnecessary examinations. It is also necessary to adhere to the rules for preparing for examinations. "
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Dobrobut has created favorable conditions for the professional development of the staff. The employees have the motivation to improve their knowledge and skills. The clinic has highly qualified personnel and applies high-quality equipment.”