Doctor information: Yefremova Yuliya Vladimirovna
O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Membership in associations, attending of professional events:
- “CT and MRI” course of thematic advanced training
- “Adherence to safety rules when using ionizing radiation sources in medical facilities” course of thematic advanced training
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Carries out diagnostic X-ray examinations.
- If necessary, participates in the development of a patient examination plan specifying the volume and rational methods of the patient’s examination aimed at obtaining complete and accurate diagnostic information as fast as possible.
- Determines the necessity of use of additional examination techniques.
- Provides consulting assistance to doctors of other units.
- Controls the correctness of implementation of diagnostic procedures.
Area of professional interests:
- Obstetrics and gynecology.
“I do my morning exercises, adhere to dietary guidelines and practice healthy lifestyle.”
“I like traveling and quiet hunt. One of my favorite books is Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury.”