Doctor information: Dubrivnyi Yurii Mykolaiovych
Work experience: 42 years
- Vinnitsa Medical Institute;
- Kuibyshev Medical Institute, Military Medical Faculty.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Radiologists of Ukraine;
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Ultrasound Diagnostic Specialists.
- awarded with the USSR military medals;
- co-authored articles on sonography.
Areas of professional development:
- Implements the best foreign practices and knowledge acquired at international conferences.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- contrast X-ray imaging of the digestive tract;
- voiding cystography;
- descending urography;
- kidney radiology;
- thyroid ultrasound;
- male pelvic ultrasound;
- joints examination.
- The most common complaints: diseases of the mammary gland, gastrointestinal tract, thoracic organs, bone system.
- ‘I always try to ensure the patients that I treat them as I would treat myself. I want people to consult the doctor they trust.’
- ‘Being a doctor is a work by vocation requiring a constant professional development. I regularly learn and share experiences, irrespective of a specialist’s age and level of expertise.’
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘I like to spend my spare time with my son, who is a student, and my grandchildren.’