Doctor information: Dekhtiar Tetiana Volodymyrivna
Work experience: 38 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the European Society of Medical Oncologists, American Society of Clinical Oncologists;
- internships: 2011 - at the University Hospital in Freiburg, Germany; 2016 - at the University Hospital in Naples, Italy; 2016 - at the Assuta clinic, Tel Aviv, Israel; 2018 - at the Sourasky Medical Center., Tel Aviv, Israel;
- attends training courses in leading oncological clinics in Austria, Germany, Spain and Turkrey;
- regularly participates in the international and national oncological conferences, symposia and congresses.
- co-author of publications in scientific journals.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- takes part in the international clinical trials;
- conducts teaching activities.
Areas of professional development:
- 1983-1985: studied at the Kiev Medical School №3;
- 1985-1991: studied at the A. A. Bogomolets Medical University in Kiev;
- 1991-1992: completed an internship in oncology at the Kiev Shupik Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education in Kiev and at the Kiev Regional Oncology Center;
- 1992-2014: doctor and head of the reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation department, doctor of the day hospital department of the Kiev Oncological Center;
- 2001-2012: research worker at the R.E. Kavetsky Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- 2014-2019: oncologist at the Boris Clinic.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- drug therapy for oncological diseases, chemotherapy, targeted, biological, immune therapy.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books: