Doctor information: Cholas Eleni Nikolaos
- Bogomolets National Medical University, medical business
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine;
- International Association of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG);
- Fetal Maternal Foundation (FMF).
- author of the publication: Magnetic resonance imaging in prenatal diagnosis of fetal developmental abnormalities ISUOG Interim Guide to the New Coronavirus Infection of 2019 during Pregnancy and Postpartum: Information for Professionals.
Areas of professional development:
- 2020-2021: lecturer of the project Progress "DeFemina: About Pregnancy";
- I will constantly improve myself in the light congresses of FMF, ISUOG, ESHRE and other light conferences, scientific and practical conferences and seminars in Ukraine.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- vagination care, management of vagity with a constricted anamnesis, management of rich vacancies (twins, triplets);
- expert ultrasound of the small pelvis (transabdominal, transvaginal);
- ultrasound imaging in all terms;
- prenatal ultrasound screenings;
- doppler uteroplacental blood flow;
- I will become a fetus;
- consultation of gynecological ailments: diagnostics and treatment IPSS, pathology of the cervix (colposcopy, radiotherapy), introduction and removal of intrauterine contraceptives, consultation and consultation without a drive, diagnostics and conservative treatment of leiomyomas and endometriosis.
- “Every year, month, day and even every second, some kind of discovery happens.”
- “Pregnant women are a separate caste of patients. Working with them is the finest and probably the hardest one. My main task, as an obstetrician-gynecologist doctor, is to maximize the pregnant woman’s comfort and do my best that she would give birth to a healthy baby. As a prenatal diagnosis doctor, I have to ensure that the fetus develops normally, and in case if any specifics or pathologies of the fetus are found, to explain to parents in a simple and clear way all the information about the state of their baby and the options for further examination and treatment strategy under conditions of modern medicine.”
- “A good doctor is a doctor who is able to concentrate and then apply his thoughts and knowledge to the patient. A good doctor does not know and should not know everything; therefore, he knows where to find those, with whom he may consult and receive advice, and he should never be shy of lack of knowledge."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- medical genetics;
- fetal medicine;
- perinatal psychology;
- fetal MRI.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I hang a small one, I like to raise the price and read books over a cup of tea or cavi. The book, which does not leave the bedside table, -0 "Maister and Margarita", and the film, which has finally settled on the hard drive of the laptop, is "The Memory Scholar"."
- "Prevention of illness - the shortest way to escape."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The advantages of the clinic are the availability of excellent working conditions and, as a result, the complete concentration of a doctor’s thoughts on a patient and the medical diagnostic process; the simpler and well-run system of interactions with various specialists in the "closed cycle" mode, which is very important in the diagnosis of a fetus congenital pathology."