Doctor information: Bas Natalia Viktorovna
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Pediatrics.
Areas of professional development:
- studied at the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy;
- worked as a pediatrician in a polyclinic and hospital in public and private medical institutions;
- constantly undergoes training: advanced training courses, thematic improvement courses, conferences, seminars, self-education, study of new protocols for providing medical care.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- preventive examinations;
- preparation of medical documentation for admission to children's preschools, schools, universities;
- vaccination (scheduled and according to an individual calendar);
- outpatient treatment of acute and chronic diseases of children from birth to 18 years.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My free time is devoted to my family.”
- be in a good mood, sleep well, get vaccinated, drink enough water, be tough, exercise, eat healthy food and avoid bad habits.