Doctor information: Barkalova Liudmila Stanislavovna
Work experience: 35 years
- Donetsk National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- attended advanced thematic training on Medical Rehabilitation in Neurology, Medical Rehabilitation in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Rehabilitation in Dermatology and Cosmetology and Urgent Issues of medical Rehabilitation in Therapy and Family Medicine Practice;
- regularly attends specialized conferences and continuing medical education courses;
- continuously studies specialized literature and Internet resources for upgrading knowledge.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- instrumental physiotherapy: musculoskeletal disorders (osteochondrosis, arthritis, arthrosis and others), peripheral nervous system (neuritis, neuralgia, neuropathy and others), respiratory diseases, ENT disorders in children and adults, gynecological disorders.
- Common complaints: neurological disorders, injuries, ENT disorders.
- “The main trend in physiotherapy is creation of fundamentally new sources of various physical fields applied in treatment by means of physical factors.”
- "In my work, it is important to explain to a patient the features the need for prescribing physiotherapeutic procedures, their efficacy, physiological effects on the body, painlessness and compatibility with other therapeutic and rehabilitation methods."
- “A good doctor should be professional, attentive and friendly.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I love new life experiences: to see my friends, to go to the theaters and exhibitions, to travel.”
- “I advise my patients to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle, be positive mood and believe in treatment success.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Dobrobut MC means a high level of treatment process organization and comfortable conditions for a doctor and a patient.”