Doctor information: Kulieshova Kateryna Oleksandrivna
Work experience: 11 years
- Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy.
Areas of professional development:
- completed pre-certification cycle of training in October 2016;
- regularly attends conferences, seminars, master classes;
- received a title of general practitioner at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education in June 2019;
- completed basic life support courses in June 2019;
- completed courses on implementation of international clinical guidelines to practice of family doctors
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Treatment of internal diseases.
- Diseases of the respiratory, cardiovascular and endocrine system.
- “Now additional testing methods are actively developing.”
- "In my work I pay special attention collection of patient’s history and physical exam."
- “A good doctor is an honest and qualified specialist.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I love outdoor activities.”
- “Prevention is better that treatment!”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “We have here a flexible working schedule, modern equipment and comfortable working conditions.”