“Extended PostCovid Check-up” program includes the list of consultations and examinations required for the complex check-up and determining the patient's health condition or his/her additional check-up after the earlier Covid-19 disease.
The program includes as follows
- clinical blood test, extended;
- clinical urine test;
- blood creatinine;
- thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH);
- glycosylated hemoglobin;
- blood glucose;
- alanine aminotransferase (ALT);
- aspartate amino transferase (AAT);
- alkaline phosphatase;
- total bilirubin;
- lipoprotein fractions (lipid panel) (cholesterin, thyroglobulin, low density lipoproteins, very low density lipoproteins, high density lipoproteins);
- creatine kinase (CK-MB).
- registration of standard electrocardiography (ECG) in 12 leads and reading;
- duplex scanning of neck vessels;
- ultrasound of abdominal organs, kidneys, thyroid.
Consultations by the following doctors:
- chosen subject matter expert;
- general practitioner / family doctor;
- follow-up by general practitioner / family doctor based on test results.
The program is supposed to last 2 days:
- 1st day: consultation by general practitioner / family doctor, sampling for laboratory tests and electrocardiography;
- 2nd day: ultrasound of abdominal organs, kidneys, thyroid, duplex scanning of neck vessels, a consultation by a chosen subject matter expert based on test results and a follow-up consultation by a general practitioner / a family doctor with the issuance of a health report and a doctor's recommendation for further rehabilitation.
The service does not have age restrictions and contraindications. The service is provided in all the polyclinic departments of Dobrobut clinic chain.
The cost of the service: according to the price list
Duration of the program: 2 months from the moment of payment.