ART treatment program, which includes:
- Folliculometry (ultrasound monitoring of the growth of the dominant follicle) for 10-14 days;
- Transvaginal ovarian puncture with follicle aspiration under intravenous anesthesia and stay in the day hospital for up to 3 hours;
- Fertilization of the ovum with male sperm (previously cryopreserved sperm) or anonymous donor sperm (depending on the type of program) by ICSI - intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the cytoplasm of the ovum;
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage (5-6th day of embryonic development);
- Embryo transfer (transfer of the embryo to the uterine cavity);
- Diagnosis of pregnancy after ART programs (blood test for HG - chorionic gonadotropin and ultrasound diagnosis of pregnancy up to 8 weeks).
Service duration: up to 2 months.
Who performs: obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive specialist, biologist, an anesthesiologist.
Age restrictions: the service is provided to women of reproductive age (18-53 years).