ART treatment program, the final stage of which is the freezing of the obtained embryos, when embryo transfer cannot be performed directly in the stimulation cycle. The program includes:
- Medical stimulation of the ovaries (not included in the cost of the program);
- Folliculometry (ultrasound monitoring of follicle growth) for 10-14 days;
- Transvaginal ovarian puncture with follicle aspiration under intravenous anesthesia and stay in the day hospital for up to 3 hours;
- Fertilization of eggs with male sperm (cryopreserved sperm) or anonymous donor sperm (depending on the type of program) by ICSI - intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the cytoplasm of the egg;
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage;
- Cryopreservation of embryos by vitrification.
Service duration: up to 2 months.
Who performs: obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive specialist, biologist, an anesthesiologist.
Age restrictions: the service is provided to women of reproductive age (18-53 years)