Prices for services
Biopuncture (without the cost of medications) (5 sessions)
Biopuncture (without the cost of medications) (1 session)
Manual therapy of the spine
Treatment of migraine with Botulinotherapy
Consultation by vertebrologist (vertebroneurologist)
Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the nervous system both central and peripheral. It is important to consult a neurologist not only with alarming symptoms, but also on a regular basis by undergoing preventive workups, because the general condition of the body largely depends on health of the nervous system.
Neurologists of the MC Dobrobut network have access to the latest methods of diagnosis and treatment, and provide care to patients on the basis of the international clinical guidelines.
The MC Dobrobut neurological department manages the following diseases:
- acute ischemic stroke;
- condition after strokes, traumatic brain injuries, post-infectious and post-intoxication lesions of the central nervous system (conservative-restorative treatment);
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system with pain, including vertebrology and radiculopathy, myofascial syndromes;
- neuralgia and neuropathy of various genesis and any localization;
- vegetative-vascular disorders;
- herpes zoster;
- dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system of various genesis (as a result of stress, vascular disorders, traumatic brain injury, neuroinfections and others, as well as due to age adjustment of the body during pre-menopause and menopause), panic attacks, autonomic crises;
- vascular diseases of the central nervous system (encephalopathy, consequences of strokes);
- Parkinson’s disease and other motor disorders;
- epilepsy and epileptic syndromes;
- headaches of various genesis.
Diagnosis of neurological diseases
Neurologists of the MC Dobrobut network start diagnosis from the moment of seeing a patient for the first time.
The doctor assesses if a patient has any disorders of gait and speech, pays attention to patient’s memory, alertness, asks questions about lifestyle and finds out whether a patient has genetic predisposition to certain diseases. Then the neurologist examines the patient. Neurological examination includes checking reflexes, muscle strength, papillary reactions and others.
Instruments for basic neurological examination:
- reflex hummer for checking reflexes;
- something sharp (for example, disposable wooden toothpick for detecting sensitive disorders);
- tuning fork for testing vibration sensitivity;
- medical penlight for testing papillary light reflex.
Instrumental diagnostics in neurology
Instrumental diagnostics is employed for accurate assessment of the central and peripheral nervous system functioning. Neurologists of the MC Dobrobut network use advanced examination methods based on the state-of-the-art equipment.
The patients are offered the following diagnosis methods:
- examination of vessels in the MR mode: angiography with and without contrast;
- X-ray examination of all parts of the spine (including functional tests);
- ultrasound of muscles and tendons;
- ultrasound dopplerography of the head and neck vessels;
- MSCT (with and without contrast);
- MRI 1.5 Tesla (with and without contrast);
- EEG video monitoring (including daily);
- perimetry (visual field function measurement);
- OCT (optical coherence tomography, which allows detecting the optic nerve damage).
Consultation in neurology
Immediately consult a neurologist if you feel any of the following symptoms:
- headache and facial pain;
- dizziness, shakiness, unsteady gait;
- weakness or pain in the extremities;
- any sensitivity disorders;
- memory impairment;
- facial asymmetry;
- impaired vision (double vision, loss of vision (scotoma) or narrowing of the visual field, especially in young people);
- seizures with loss of consciousness (with or without convulsions);
- abnormal taste and smell;
- back and neck pain;
- sleep disorders
Care for patients, experience of clinicians and the coordinated work of a team of medical professionals provide comfortable treatment environment and rapid recovery. By contacting us, you can count on qualified medical care in line with the world standards of treatment.
Direction of rehabilitation
Many neurological patients require physical rehabilitation after illness. The MC Dobrobut network has a neurological department focusing on patients with brain disorders resulted from stroke, traumatic brain injury, anoxic brain damage due to cardiac arrest, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson`s disease.
Physical therapists practice kinesitherapy, help restore lost functions (sitting, getting up, squatting and walking) while occupational therapists work on activities of daily living such as dressing, toileting, bathing, brushing teeth, shaving and more. Together with speech therapists, patients overcome speech problems (aphasia, dysarthria), restore swallowing skills, work to improve cognitive functions, overcome the effects of facial muscle paresis.
The MC Dobrobut has three rehabilitation halls: neurological hall, ergotherapy hall and gym.
- verticalization table for patients with prolonged immobilization;
- devices for mechanotherapy (MOTOmed simulator);
- rehabilitation treadmill for patients learning to walk;
- suspension therapy devices;
- suspension system for safe walking;
- special motion devices for improving motion amplitude after prolonged and post-operational immobilization of muscles, other suspension devices of various types.
- suspension therapy corner for developing the damaged muscle groups in a state of weightlessness;
- tennis table for restoration of balance and coordination by various game tempos;
- exercise bike.
- kitchen corner with kitchenware and appliances;
- desk with stationery and game items;
- a set of special aids for dressing and putting on shoes.
The ergotherapy hall is used for restoration of everyday living activities.
We have a well-coordinated team of highly qualified specialists: neurologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, anesthesiologists and psychologists.
Empathic attitude to the emotional state and needs of a patient, quality treatment and care promote rapid recovery and provide comfort. By entrusting your health to neurologists of the MC Dobrobut network you can count on high quality of services and top level of medical care.
- GuidelineDetail. Update: Pharmacologic Treatment for Episodic Migraine Prevention inAdults. - Endorsed by the American Osteopathic Association and by the
International Headache Society. Last reaffirmed on July 18, 2015.
- GuidelineDetail. Practice Guideline Update Summary: Botulinum Neurotoxin for theTreatment of Blepharospasm, Cervical Dystonia, Adult Spasticity, andHeadache. - Endorsed by the American Association of Neuromuscular &
Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Reaffirmed on May 7, 2019.
- GuidelineDetail. Diagnosis and Treatment of Neurocysticercosis: 2017 Clinical PracticeGuidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) and the AmericanSociety of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH). - Developed by the
Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) and the American Society of
Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH). Affirmed by the AAN Institute Board of
Directors on May 24, 2019.
- GuidelineDetail. Practice Guideline Update Summary: Efficacy and Tolerability of the NewAntiepileptic Drugs I: Treatment of New-onset Epilepsy. - Current practice
guideline. Codeveloped with the American Epilepsy Society.
Хотите получить онлайн разъяснение от врача МС “Добробут”?
Скачивайте наше приложение Google Play и App Store