Prices for services
Arthroscopy of the 1st category of difficulty
Arthroscopy, 2nd level of complexity
Arthroscopy of the 3rd category of difficulty
Arthroscopy, 4 th level of complexity
Arthroscopy is an advanced universal method and minimally invasive surgical intervention, which is carried out for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. The essence of arthroscopy is as follows: an orthopedic surgeon penetrates directly into the joint with the help of a special device, an arthroscope. For this purpose, several micro incisions are made on the surface of the skin, through which a doctor gains access to the joint.
The procedure allows visualizing the structure of the joint from the inside and determining presence and extent of the pathology, removing or replacing damaged tissues, as well as refixing detached intraarticular structures. This is the most advanced technology for today. It is used for the diagnosis and treatment of joints and allows for a rapid healing and recovery of a patient after the intervention.
When the arthroscopy is performed
At Dobrobut clinic chain, arthroscopy is performed in the following cases:
- Damaged menisci
- Baker’s cysts
- Damaged anterior or posterior cruciate ligament
- Arthrosis of the knee and shoulder joints
- Damaged rotator cuff
An orthopedic traumatologist may prescribe the arthroscopy, you have to visit this doctor if you have the following symptoms:
- swelling in the joint area;
- pain in the joint;
- movement range restriction;
- pain on movement;
- impossibility to put weight on a foot.
Diagnostics and treatment
Dobrobut clinic chain has created all the necessary conditions for a patient to receive a full cycle of medical services in the area of orthopedics and traumatology: from accurate diagnostics to effective treatment and rehabilitation.
During a consultation, an orthopedic traumatologist will interview a patient and collect complaints and symptoms, perform a visual check-up and functional tests, and prescribe additional instrumental and diagnostic examinations.
The most popular diagnostic methods used in orthopedics and traumatology are:
- CT scan
You can undergo all the diagnostics examinations, including laboratory diagnostics, at our medical center.
After making and confirming the diagnosis, a doctor will give the explanations about the method of treatment and rehabilitation of a patient, including restrictions and changes in lifestyle, as well as physical activity.
The following methods of treatment are performed at Dobrobut clinic chain:
- effective, modern pharmacological therapy in forms of drug intake that are comfortable for the patient, including blocks and intraarticular injections;
- application of functional comfortable fixing soft and hard bandages, orthoses, splints;
- surgical treatment using modern minimally invasive techniques, including arthroscopy;
- endoprosthetics using high quality implants.
- damaged menisci: solution of meniscus continuity, which may occur as a result of a traumatic injury or degenerative changes;
- Baker’s cyst is a hernia in the knee area also known as popliteal or knee cyst;
- damaged anterior or posterior cruciate ligament: solution of continuity of anterior or posterior cruciate ligament, which may occur as a result of a traumatic injury or degenerative changes;
- damaged rotator cuff: rotator cuff is a functional group of four muscles and their tendons located deep around the shoulder joint and serving to stabilize and rotate the radial bone. Injuries can result from traumatic injuries or degenerative changes in tendons;
- free joint bodies: these are free choral bodies that are located in the joints and can cause pain when moving;
- arthrosis: a degenerative-dystrophic disease of the joint caused by the damage to the cartilaginous tissue of articular surfaces;
- injuries of the acromioclavicular joint: usually occurs when falling on the shoulder joint, rarely from a height of one’s own growth, more often – when falling from a bicycle, motorcycle, etc. According to various authors, dislocations of the acromial end of the clavicle range from 1 to 17.2 % among other dislocations and rank third after dislocations of the shoulder and the forearm.
Dobrobut clinic chain has the following facilities for precise diagnostics and effective treatment:
- surgery block of the European level with the most advanced equipment;
- quality and modern surgical and medical devices;
- modern suture materials;
- quality expendable materials and implants for surgical treatment;
- comfortable hospital wards with all the necessary equipment and the possibility of continuous monitoring by the medical staff.
- Detailed information on each treatment stage, its perspectives, support at each treatment and rehabilitation stage
- Use of modern technologies and advanced equipment
- Individual approach to every patient
- Perfect service, comfortable conditions of stay
- Sessions with rehabilitation therapists facilitating fast recovery after an injury
Хотите получить онлайн разъяснение от врача МС “Добробут”?
Скачивайте наше приложение Google Play и App Store