Doctor information: Zagoruyko Elena Dmitrievna
Vinnytsia National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- in 1996 graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University
- participates in research and practice conferences, master classes (blocking, manual therapy)
- attends upgrade training courses, courses of thematic advanced training and pre-certification cycles on a regular basis
Membership in associations, attending of professional events:
- member of Ukrainian Anti-Stroke Association
- member of Ukrainian Association for Neurology and Reflexotherapy
- member of Ukrainian Biomedical Association
- applies Traditional Chinese Medicine in reflexotherapy
- applies German and Italian experience in biopuncture
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Headaches of various origin.
- Spinal pathologies.
- Peripheral nervous system diseases.
- Vegetative disfunction.
- Psychosomatic disorders.
Area of professional interests:
“I practice fitness, alternating shower, healthy diet regularly, and try to adhere to sleeping schedule.”
“I go to theaters, exhibitions, artistic and cultural events, I like reading.”