Doctor information: Zhabitska Larysa Anatoliivna
Work experience: 22 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- 2009: PhD (medicine), thesis: Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention of Tubal Infertility;
- author of 18 scientific papers;
- author of 2 utility model patents.
Areas of professional development:
- 1999: graduated from the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- 1999-2001: internship in obstetrics and gynecology at the obstetrics and gynecology department in the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education in Kiev;
- 2001-2003: clinical residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the obstetrics and gynecology department in the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- 20 years of active clinical practice;
- 2014: received the highest category in obstetrics and gynecology.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- modern examination methods in gynecology (including ultrasound, colposcopy, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy);
- modern methods of treatment in gynecology, including inflammations of female genital organs, endocrine disorders, female infertility, benign uterine diseases (endometrial hyperplasia, polyps, uterine fibroids), ovarian cysts and benign ovarian tumors and endometriosis;
- prevention of precancerous processes of the cervix uteri - CIN / cervical dysplasia (drug therapy, radio wave therapy, excision - LLETZ and cervical conization, cryotherapy;
- modern methods of operative gynecology, including hysteroscopy, hysteroresectoscopy, laparoscopic methods of surgical intervention.