Doctor information: Vysotskyi Ihor Anatoliiovych
Work experience: 22 years
- Lugansk State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- a member of Ukrainian Association of Pediatric Surgeons;
- the author of 26 scientific articles;
- the doctor has trained in the United States and China, and accepts foreign patients;
- passed trainings in minimally invasive pediatric surgery (performed over one thousand endoscopic interventions);
- systematic attending of pre-certification and thematic courses, participation in conferences;
- interviews and publications in regional and Ukrainian media.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- all kinds of emergency and routine surgical care for children (congenital pathology, acute surgical pathology);
- minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery for acute abdomen, chronic inflammatory diseases of the soft tissues.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- intensive therapy;
- neonatal surgery.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘When I have free rime I play football and chess. My favorite book is Heart of a Dog by Mikhail Bulgakov.’
- ‘It is very important to explain all medical aspects to patients` parents who, in turn, should trust a doctor.’