Doctor information: Vovchuk Tatiana Nikolaevna
Education: O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- from 2009 till 2015 – studied in O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University in specialty Pediatric Physician
- from 2015 till 2017 – received specialty in general practice and family medicine
- from December 2019 till April 2020 – completed the specialty course in pediatrics at P. L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- attends congresses and pediatric convents, conferences on pediatric allergology, ENT organs pathology of children, peculiarities of feeding of premature children, systemic diseases of connective tissue on a regular basis
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Children’s infectious diseases.
- Principles and physiologic standards of child nutrition.
- Children’s allergic diseases.
Medical fields of interest
- Psychotherapy in medical practice.
“Sensible nutrition, regular training activities in mountain climbing, rock climbing help me in maintaining my wellbeing.”