Doctor information: Vovchuk Tetiana Mykolaivna
Work experience: 4 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- 2009-2015: studied in O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University in specialty Pediatric Physician;
- 2015-2017: received specialty in general practice and family medicine;
- 2019-2020: completed the specialty course in pediatrics at P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- attends congresses and pediatric convents, conferences on pediatric allergology, ENT organs pathology of children, peculiarities of feeding of premature children, systemic diseases of connective tissue on a regular basis.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- works in the areas of diagnostics and treatment of infectious and allergic children’s diseases;
- principles and physiologic standards of child nutrition.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- psychotherapy in medical practice.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “Sensible nutrition, regular training activities in mountain climbing, rock climbing help me in maintaining my wellbeing.”