Doctor information: Vishnevskij Jurij Orestovich
O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- from 11/27/2006 till 11/26/2008 - studied in the clinical residency on the basis of the Surgery Hospital Department No. 2, the training in thoracic and vascular surgery of O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University (Central city clinical hospital of Kyiv, from 2008 – Alexandrovskiy clinical hospital), general and cardiovascular surgery unit, Main Military Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, Clinic of Vascular Surgery
- 1/12/2008 - passed the computer control for the certification of the second qualification grade in surgery, certificate No. 041149 of 1/12/2008
- 3/13/2009 - was attested by the Attestation Commission of the Main Health Care and Medical Supplies Department, the second qualification grade in surgery was assigned on 3/13/2009
- according to the order issued by the Main Health Care and Medical Supplies Department No. 197/k of 3/13/2009
- 9/3/2012–10/10/2012 - passed the pre-certification cycle in surgery at P. L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education with passing of computer control for the certification of the first qualification grade in surgery, certificate No. 061144
- 4/20/2013 - the first qualification grade in surgery
- 3/20/2018 - the highest qualification grade in surgery is assigned, certificate No. 46742
- 11/20/2008–11/21/2008 - a participant of “Key Considerations of Modern Surgery” research and practice conference, Kyiv
- 10/11/2008–10/12/2010 - a participant of Laparoscopic Surgery Today Ukrainian-American workshop, Kyiv
- 2/5/2010–2/6/2010 - a participant of “Problematic Situations in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery” international research and practice conference, Kyiv
- 4/4/2011–4/5/2011 - participated in “Live Laparoscopic Surgery” master class on the basis of “Center for Applied Research in Preventive and Clinical Medicine” National Scientific Institution of the Public Administration Department, Kyiv
- 11/21/2013–11/22/2013 - a participant and a speaker of “Key Considerations of Surgery” research and practice conference, Kyiv
- 3/15/2015–3/16/2015 - a participant of “Key Considerations of Modern Surgery” research and practice conference with international participation, Kyiv
- 12/15/2016 - participated in “Prudent Use of Antibiotics in the Modern World” training workshop, Kyiv
- 9/28/2009–9/29/2009 - a participant of “Thrombosis and Hemostasis in Oncology” first international conference, Kyiv
- 9/26/2018–9/28/2018 - participated in the ХХІV Congress of Surgeons of Ukraine dedicated to the 100th anniversary of A. A. Shalimov, Kyiv
- 1/15/2018–1/18/2018 - passed the “Basic Practical Skills of Laparoscopic Surgery” intensive course of thematic advanced training at the Center of Surgical Innovation, Kyiv
- 9/2/2019–11/1/2019 - finished the specialty course in proctology at P. L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- reads specialized literature, participates in surgical conferences, courses, performs surgeries and assists on surgeries
- can speak Polish
- the author of 10 publications in surgical magazines
- 2 utility model patents:
No. 50306 of 5/25/2010 - “A method of surgical treatment of big ventral hernias”;
No. 74052 of 10/10/2012 - “Prevention of lateral abdominal hernias of the patients with continued colostomy and ventral hernia”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Abdominal surgery.
- Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer and their complications.
- Intestinal obstruction.
- Anal abscess.
- Anal fissure.
Medical fields of interest:
Dobrobut Medical Center strengths
“The clinic has well-organized medical aid working conditions.”
Trends in surgery
“Methods of high-tech minimally invasive interventions increase at a rapid rate these days.”
Specifics of working with patients
“Being a surgeon is a heavy responsibility.”
“A good doctor is a doctor that is good in his or her profession.”
“I play soccer and go to the gym.”
“I am interested in soccer, traveling, historical literature. My favorite writer is Boris Akunin.”