Информация о враче: Vasilenko Natalia Borisovna
Education: O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- obtained medical degree in O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University, then pursued masters degree, completed the clinical residency and graduated from the PHD program
- attends the courses of thematic advanced training, research and practice conference, including international ones
- has the teaching experience with medical students, the experience of guiding interns
- doctoral degree in medicine
- participates in research and practice conferences, prepares academic papers
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Treatment of acute conditions in pediatrics in the hospital setting.
Medical fields of interest
- Children's infectious diseases.
“I try to adhere to the healthy lifestyle, practice horse riding regularly.”
“My hobby is horse riding.”