Doctor information: Tryhubenko Serhii Lvovych
- Voronezh State Medical Institute
Areas of professional development:
- 1987-1994: studied at Voronezh State Medical Institute in specialty General Medicine, and obtained the qualification of the doctor;
- 1994-1997: completed the internship in specialty Orthopedics and Traumatology at Donetsk Medical University;
- completed the upgrade training courses in traumatology and orthopedics at Donetsk State Medical University, at P. L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- attended the workshop “Plasmotherapy in orthopedics and traumatology”;
- constantly learns and implements mew techniques, attends various courses in his specialty;
- necessarily studies specialized literature with its following practical implementation.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- urgent traumatology: closed manual reposition, manipulation of joint dislocations; initial surgical debridement of open fractures; external osteosynthesis; osteosynthesis with external fixation devices; practical recovery of tendon injuries in case of an acute injury;
- nonsurgical treatment of degenerative-dystrophic joint diseases, inflammatory diseases of locomotor apparatus (arthrosis, bursitis, tenosynovitis, epicondylitis, enthesopathies): intra-articular, para-articular and peritendinous introduction (medicative and preventive blocks); PRP therapy in orthopedics and traumatology.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- rehabilitation therapy.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I like traveling, learning and getting to know new places. I like spending my free time with my family.”
- “Sensible nutrition and active lifestyle are essential for my health.”