Doctor information: Tolstanova Galina Aleksandrovna
A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- passed specialization courses in ultrasound diagnostics;
- graduated from a magistracy, defended a master's work;
- author of 9 publications on the theme of the master's work Prediction and Early Diagnosis of Fetal Growth Retardation Syndrome;
- during the internship, she won a grant and completed a 3-month internship at a clinic in Portugal (obstetrics, gynecology, perinatology);
- proficient in English (fluent English) and spoken German, has experience of working with English-speaking patients, and can receive foreign citizens;
- received specialization in Oncogynecology in 2019;
- completed the postgraduate training program, received PHD-degree in Endometrial Pathology in Women with Unrealized Reproductive Function - 2019;
- assistant of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 1 of the Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- endoscopic surgery of the pelvis.
- benign gynecological and obstetric pathology;
- fetal medicine.
Dobrobut Medical Center strengths
"The Dobrobut clinic has a sufficient material and technical base."
Trends in gynecology
"In my industry, there are trends towards organ-preserving surgical treatment and fewer radical interventions."
Specifics of working with patients
“The individual approach to each woman and psychological comfort for patients are important in my work.”
“Spend more time on your own health. Always listen to an alternative opinion before making a radical decision.”
“A good doctor is a competent specialist who keeps up to date.”
"I like to travel. My favorite book is The Master and Margarita by M. Bulgakov, and my favorite film is The Godfather. ”