Doctor information: Tyshchenko Karina Mykolaivna
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- regularly attends research-to-practice conferences;
- seminars and lectures and runs training courses on pediatrics.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- nursing and treatment of children from birth to 18;
- setting up individual vaccination schedules;
- treatment of respiratory diseases; urinary tract diseases, anemia.
- “Positive trends in pediatrics are control of polypharmacy (polypragmasy) (simultaneous assignment of multiple drugs) and focus on European standards of the diseases treatment."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- functional diagnostics.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My favorite movie is Steven Hawking Universe, and my favorite book is Life on Loan by Erich Maria Remarque.
- “When your child is sick, do not panic, just follow the advice of your doctor. Also, I advise you to choose one doctor who will manage your child from birth to adulthood"