Doctor information: Tereshchuk Sergey Antonievich
- Kiev Medical University;
- Odessa National Medical University;
- Ukrainian Military Medical Academy.
Areas of professional development:
- in 2003-2008 graduated from the Kiev Medical University, received specialization as a dentist;
- in 2008-2010 completed an internship on general dentistry at the Kiev Medical University, graduated from a magistracy;
- in 2011 received the specialization in Therapeutic Dentistry at the Odessa National Medical University;
- in 2013 received the specialization in Organization and Management of Health Care at the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- in 2013-2016 studied at the magistracy at the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management with a degree in Medical and Pharmaceutical Management;
- in 2017 received a specialization in Surgical Dentistry at the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- in 2009 took part in the endodontic conference, prof. Arnoldo Castelucci (Italy), Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2010 participated in the conference on restoration technologies after endodontic dentistry, prof. Andre Reis (Brazil), Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2011 took practical courses on specialized resuscitation measures on the Advanced Life Support (ALS), Krakow, Poland;
- in 2016 took practical courses on basic resuscitation measures on Basic life support (BLS), Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2017 participated in the course of the Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS), prof. Paulo Bataglia (Italy), Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2019 took part in the training course Effective Communication in the Work of a Doctor;
- in 2019 took part in the practical course Incisions, Flaps, Sutures, Osteoplastic Materials in Surgical Dentistry, Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2019 participated in the conference Modern Research, Surgical and Therapeutic Approaches in Otorhinolaryngology, Odessa, Ukraine;
- in 2019 took part in the practical seminar and master class Strategy for the Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders: Modern Surgical Protocols on the ground of Evidence-Based Medicine, Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2019 took part in the course Pathology of the Oral Mucosa, Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2019 took part in the practical course on basic resuscitation measures BLS (Basic Life Support), Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2020 completed the thematic advanced training course Surgical Aspects of Dental Implantation, Preoperative Preparation, Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2020 took part in the course Open Sinus Lifting: Basic Principles and Methods of Implementation, Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2020 participated in the course Immunoprophylaxis of Infectious Diseases; Respiratory Viruses, including the New Coronavirus; Providing Emergency Care for Severe Acute Respiratory Viral Infection; Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19); Emerging Respiratory Viruses, Including COVID-19: Methods for Detection, Prevention, Response and Control; ePROTECT Respiratory Infections, Kiev, Ukraine;
- in 2020 attended the thematic extension course Specifics of Emergency Care at Different Stages of Treatment, Kiev, Ukraine;
- self-improved in the process of daily work in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the Dobrobut Medical Center, regularly attending specialized medical events, conferences, master classes, etc.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial region;
- diagnosis and treatment of salivary gland diseases;
- diagnosis and treatment, biopsy of tumors and tumor-like formations in the maxillofacial region;
- maxillofacial traumatology;
- extraction of teeth;
- diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the oral mucosa
- inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial region: boils/ carbuncles of the scalp and neck, abscesses, phlegmon, lymphadenitis, periostitis, periodontitis, osteomyelitis, odontogenic sinusitis, etc.
- salivary gland diseases: salivary gland retention cysts, sialadenitis, sialodochitis, sialolithiasis, tumors and tumor-like formations of the salivary glands;
- benign and malignant formations of the maxillofacial region;
- maxillofacial traumatology: injuries of the face, tongue, lips, mucous membranes of the oral cavity, fractures of the bones of the facial skull, etc.
- aesthetic medicine;
- general dentistry;
Dobrobut Medical Center strengths
“The advantages of the clinic are the multidisciplinary approach to solving the problem, modern equipment, and the possibility of professional growth.”
Trends in maxillofacial surgery
“Currently, there is a rapid development of modern restorative medicine. "
Specifics of working with patients
“My task is to improve the patient’s quality of life as comfortably and painlessly as possible.”
"Contact a specialist in a timely manner and do not self-medicate."
“A good doctor should hear the patient and the opinions of his colleagues, as well as constantly develop his professional skills and knowledge.”
“My hobbies are travel, landscape design. Favorite writer is M.A. Bulgakov. I love films of the arthouse genre and short films.”