Doctor information: Stoianova Alla Anatoliivna
Work experience: 31 years
- Chisinau State Medical Institute
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- annual participant of the Congress of Pediatricians of Ukraine;
- completed the following advanced thematic courses: Borderline States in Pediatrics and Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, Modern Diagnosis of Allergic Diseases in Children (with elements of molecular diagnostics);
- attended the following trainings, conferences and seminars: Emergency Care in Life-Threatening Conditions; Infectious Diseases in Children. Modern View on Diagnostics, Treatment and Prevention; Modern Approaches to Treatment of Allergic Diseases in Children; European Clinical Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases in Children; Topical Issues of Pediatric Gastroenterology; Modern View of Gastrointestinal Disorders in Children; Topical Issues of Clinical Infectious Diseases. Travel Medicine; International Approaches to Diagnosis and Treatment of Childhood diseases; Problematic Issues of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nephrology and Vaccination. Emergency Conditions in Pediatrics; Practical Pediatrics during Epidemic.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- 1998-2004: taught anatomy and pediatrics at the Izmail Medical School.
Areas of professional development:
- 1991: graduated from the Chisinau State Medical Institute with a degree in pediatrics;
- 1991-1992: completed internship in pediatrics at the Odessa Medical Institute at the Izmail Central District Hospital;
- 1991-2006: work in the Central District Hospital, children's polyclinic, part-time teacher at the Izmail Medical School;
- 2006-2012: district doctor, pediatrician in the children's polyclinic No. 2 of the Obolonsky district of Kyiv;
- 2012-2018: head of the children’s hospital at the Eurolab Clinic;
- 2018-2019: doctor at the Boris Clinic.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- children management from birth till 18 years;
- examination, consultation, diagnosis and treatment of children with acute diseases;
- treatment and supervision of children in inpatient settings;
- keeping medical records;
- management of insurance patients, sick leave execution;
- immunoprophylaxis in children.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I love reading books, traveling and gardening."
- "I keep track of the updated information on diagnosis and detection of infectious diseases."