Doctor information: Berezkina Iryna Bohdanivna
Work experience: 5 years
- Master of Medical Science.
Areas of professional development:
- attends All-Ukrainian and international conferences on general surgery and oncology, Ukrainian-American forums, symposiums;
- attends courses of thematic advanced training, including: “Urgent ultrasound diagnostics”, “Laparoscopic surgery”;
- studies specialized literature (has subscription for the following editions: Surgery of Ukraine, Clinical Oncology, Consilium Medicum, JNCCN, MedShr);
- passes BMJ tests on a regular basis.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- general (abdominal) surgery.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I take exercises on a regular basis (at least three times a week), like fruit and vegetables. I don’t take any special measures, strict confines are always harmful. Everything that you do should give pleasure, not stress. Less stress leads to better health!”