Doctor information: Stetsiuk Irina Bogdanovna
Kyiv Medical University.
Stages of professional development:
- studies specialized literature (has subscription for the following editions: Surgery of Ukraine, Clinical Oncology, Consilium Medicum, JNCCN, MedShr)
- attends conferences, participates in symposiums, forums
- passes BMJ tests on a regular basis
- Master of Medical Science
Membership in associations, attending of professional events:
- attends All-Ukrainian and international conferences on general surgery and oncology, Ukrainian-American forums, symposiums
- attends courses of thematic advanced training, including: “Urgent ultrasound diagnostics”, “Laparoscopic surgery”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- General (abdominal) surgery.
Area of professional interests:
“I take exercises on a regular basis (at least three times a week), like fruit and vegetables. I don’t take any special measures, strict confines are always harmful. Everything that you do should give pleasure, not stress. Less stress leads to better health!”