Doctor information: Syrota Valerii Ivanovych
Work experience: 19 years
- Medical School;
- Uzhgorod National University, Faculty of Medicine;
- Shupik Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education in Kyiv.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Traumatologists of Ukraine;
- completed the courses in treatment of closed osteosynthesis, endoprosthetics, injuries of the limbs and pelvis;
- attended the course Degenerative-Dystrophic Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- metal osteosynthesis (MOS);
- conservative treatment of degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- intra-articular administration of drugs.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- thoracic surgery;
- intensive therapy.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are gardening and energy-saving technologies. My favorite film is Clinic, by favorite book is Twelve Chairs by I. Ilf and E. Petrov."