Doctor information: Shipot Orest Grigoryevich
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- completed the internship in specialty Pediatric surgery on the basis of Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (2009–2012).
- in 2014 did a traineeship on pediatric surgery on the basis of OKHMATDIT Lviv Oblast Children’s Clinical Hospital
- completed the medical residency in specialty Pediatric Surgery on the basis of State Institution “E. M. Lukyanova Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of NAMS of Ukraine” (2015–2017)
- completed specialized training course in pediatric orthopedics and traumatology on the basis of P. L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (2018)
- attended the course of thematic advanced training “Abdominal laparoscopic surgery of children” (2019)
- practices self-education, reads medical literature, interested in the opinion of more experienced colleagues, helps doctors who have more experience
- co-author of 5 printed academic papers;
- co-author of 5 utility model patents of Ukraine in pediatric surgery and urology.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Pediatric surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics and traumatology.
- A congenital gastrointestinal pathology.
Medical fields of interest:
Dobrobut Medical Center strengths
“The clinic provides comfortable working conditions for the doctors.”
Trends in pediatric surgery
“The main trend in my field is the transition to minimally invasive patient treatment techniques.”
Specifics of working with patients
“We treat patients playing with them.”
“I would advice my patient to keep healthy.”
“My main interests are family, children, traveling.”