Doctor information: Sierova Hanna Oleksandrivna
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- National Agricultural University; Institute of Technology and Design in Kyiv;
- WHO and UNICEF courses under the Milk Rivers Program.
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Ukrainian Family Planning Association;
- attends breastfeeding counseling courses;
- reads foreign specialized literature (Nelson’s pediatrics), articles, textbooks of Ukrainian colleagues, studies the Medscape Internet resource;
- takes distance training course on the Accemedin resource;
- attends conferences and seminars;
- breastfeeding counseling;
- proficient in English, receives foreign patients.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diseases of the respiratory tract;
- infectious diseases;
- case management from infant till full age;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- evidence-based medicine.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- «“My favorite writer is E. Hemingway. I like to travel and spend time with my family. ”
- "Trust your doctor, do not read the forums and remember about prevention."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic offers comfort, a wide range of additional testing methods, the absence of unnecessary bureaucracy and a positive atmosphere.”