Doctor information: Sanzhak Elena Anatolyevna
- A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations and participation in professional events:
- Systematically attends pediatric conferences, congresses, conventions;
- Is a member of the Ukrainian Pediatric Association;
- Attends BLS courses;
- Takes advanced thematic training courses in pediatric hematology, surgery, herbal medicine, pediatric gastroenterology, psychiatry, homeopathy and homotoxicology
Areas of professional development:
- 2002-2004 - she graduated from clinical residency at the Department of Pediatrics No. 2 of the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Periodic health examination of children from 0 to 18 years;
- Consultations on nutrition and the introduction of complementary foods in the first year of life;
- Vaccination, drawing up an individual schedule from 0 to 18 years;
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases in children in compliance with modern standards;
- Treatment of diseases of the respiratory system, infectious diseases;
- Execution of documents for school, kindergarten, etc.
"I keep a healthy lifestyle, eat right, exercise, get vaccinated."
“My hobbies are growing plants, floriculture. My favorite films are detective stories and related-to-medicine stories. My favorite series is Dr. House, Forensic Specialist, etc.
I like to read detective stories.”