Doctor information: Rybakova Tatiana Maryanovna
Education: Ivano-Frankivsk Secondary Medical School; O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- from 1999 till 2001 – worked as a nurse in the Neonatal Pathology Unit of Kalush Maternity Hospital
- 2012 – internship on the basis of Kyiv Clinical Hospital No. 2
- 2014 – pediatric physician in the Primary Health Care Center No. 4, Kyiv
- from 2014 till 2016 – pediatric physician in Early Childhood Unit in Kyiv Children’s Clinical Hospital No. 2
- since 2016 – has been working as a pediatric physician in private clinics
- obtained the following certificates: “Efficient consulting on immunization of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine” from UNISEF Children’s Fund (2016) and International Trauma Life Support from the Special Training Center (Kyiv, 2017).
- continues studying and advancing in medicine
- fluent in Polish and has a basic level of speaking English.
Membership in associations, attending of professional events:
- member of Ukrainian Academy of Pediatric Specialties
- member of the non-governmental organization “Parents for Vaccination”
- regular participant of conferences in Ukraine and abroad
- attendee of professional immunology and allergology schools
- attended “Pertinent issues of immunodeficiencies of children” course of thematic advanced training
- participant of Ukrainian Lithuanian School of Respiratory diseases, Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergology
- attended the research and practice school on the issues of autism, internship in Rehabilitation Center for Children and Youth in Rzeszow (Poland)
- attended “Special resuscitation measures for children” of European Resuscitation Council (EPLS Provider Course) (Krakow, Poland, 2016)
- participant of the two-day school of effective communication with patients (Anna Sonkina-Dorman, Medical COmmunication)
- participant of the conference on breast feeding with international participation of Dr. Jack Newman
- attends conferences of Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics, plans traineeships abroad and courses in pediatric specialties
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Outpatient follow-up of children from birth till the age of 18.
- Prevention of seasonal diseases.
- Acute respiratory virus infections and their complications: pneumonia, child ear and nose diseases, intestinal infections, inflammations of urinary tract and kidneys, dermatitis.
- Performs follow-ups of the children in the first year of their life.
- Immunoprophylaxis and vaccination of children and their parents.
- Consultations on breast feeding and introduction of complementary feeding.
- Early detection of children with developmental disabilities, such as autism, hyperactivity disorder, is also important.
Medical fields of interest:
- Psychotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy in particular.
- Immunology and allergology of children.
Dobrobut Medical Center strengths
“Respect for a patient, doctors’ advancing and education.”
Trends in pediatrics
“The main trend is that now pediatric physicians work according to evidence-based medicine principles.”
Specifics of working with patients
“It is important for my job to be sensitive and attentive.”
“Follow recommendations of the doctors practicing evidence-based medicine.”
“A good doctor is a doctor who treats disease causes, not symptoms. He or she knows how to make cooperative decisions with the patient about his or her health condition and develop a partnership in consulting.”
“My hobbies are yoga, morning run, playing bandore, romantic comedy films, for example, Amelie. I like reading modern Ukrainian and Polish literature.”