Doctor information: Rebenok Nataliia Pavlivna
Work experience: 31 years
- I.Ya. Gorbachevsky Ternopil National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- membership: Association of neurologists of Kiev; Ukrainian Stroke Association; European Academy of Neurology; International Association of Organizations in the Field of Neurology and Neuroscience; Ukrainian Antiepileptic League;
- participant of the scientific and educational forum of the Ukrainian Stroke Association Stroke Academy;
- participant of the 3rd and 4th National Congress Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, Kyiv;
- certificate of the participant of the international master class Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- participant of the International Conference Achievements in Neurology, Kyiv;
- participant of the International Conference Headache: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow of the Ukrainian Society for the Study of Headache Problems;
- participant of the 10th and 11th International Conference Neurosymposium, Odessa;
- advanced thematic courses on treatment of pain syndromes in neurology and neurosurgery at the A.P. Romodanov Institute of Neurosurgery, Kyiv;
- participant of the Conference Treatment of Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Lviv;
- participant of the conference Multidisciplinary Approach to Cardio-Neurological Problems;
- participant of the conference Cognitive Impairments, Kyiv;
- participant of the conference Neurospace without Border.
Areas of professional development:
- Actively participates in research-to-practice conferences, congresses and seminars for continuous medical education acquaintance with modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of nervous system disorders.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- counseling for autonomic dysfunction syndrome;
- anxiety-phobic, depressive syndromes;
- sleep disorders;
- headache of various origins;
- tension headache;
- trinity neuralgia;
- vascular diseases of the brain (hypertensive and atherosclerotic encephalopathy), including stroke treatment and follow-up;
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system (plexitis, neuritis of the facial nerve);
- treatment of epilepsy, Parkinson's disease;
- inflammatory processes of the nervous system;
- blockade therapy.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I love to watch detective movies developing logical thinking that helps in making accurate diagnosis. I love to travel and visit new places."
- "I like to watch detectives that develop logical thinking, which helps in finding the right diagnosis. I like to travel, visit new places for me"