Doctor information: Plyska Vladyslav Viktorovych
Work experience: 10 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Association of Dentists of Ukraine and the Association of Periodontologists of Ukraine;
- theoretical and practical course Soft-Tissue Regeneration by Howard Glucksman;
- master class All on Four by M. Drobyazgo;
- practical and theoretical course Fundamentals of Implantological Treatment and Prosthetics on Implants by L. Dakhno, A. Palchikov and V. Kaminsky;
- theoretical course on sinus lifting by Samuel Lee;
- theoretical course Anesthesia in Dentistry - Routine and Overkeel by M. Anisimov;
- theoretical and practical course Sinus Lifting from A to Z by V. Kaminsky;
- theoretical and practical course BICON Closed Sinus Lift Technique by S. Bas;
- theoretical and practical course BICON Classical Implantation Technique by S. Bas;
- theoretical course Complications of Implantological Treatment: from Aesthetic Failures to Peri-Implantitis by Alain Romanos;
- theory-to-practice course Using Diode Laser Fox 810nm in Dentistry. Photodynamic Therapy with EmunDo;
- master class Computerized Analysis of Occlusion Using the T-Scan Apparatus by S. Fedorenko;
- Symposium on Prevention Conservative Periodontology. New Techniques and Protocols by Marisa Roncati;
- 4th National Ukrainian Dental Congress;
- 8th East European Conference on Dental Implantation Problems;
- 3rd National Ukrainian Dental Congress with international participation;
- 3rd Congress of the Ukrainian Association of Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons;
- research-to-practice conference Modern Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery";
- 1st Ukrainian International Symposium “Quintessences: Periodontology and Restorative Dentistry”;
- proficient in English, receives patients from abroad.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- digital dentistry.
- "Transition to digital technologies and installation of dental implants completely according to the surgical template."
- “A good doctor is the one who speaks the language you understand.”
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are swimming and parachuting.”
- "Do not worry, it will not hurt".