Doctor information: Mateichuk Alona Yaroslavivna
Work experience: 10 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Acting member of the Association of Allergists of Ukraine and the Association of Preventive and Antiaging Therapy;
- All-Ukrainian seminar Life without allergies;
- Training workshop Doctor's actions in severe anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock;
- The 8th All-Ukrainian Congress Prevention. Antiaging. Ukraine;
- Workshop Practical Pediatrics during Pandemic;
- Research-to-practice seminar Urgent problems of pulmonology and allergology - ways to therapeutic success in the context of interdisciplinary problems;
- Master Class "Fundamentals of diagnostics in pulmonology: spirometry technique";
- Conference Kyiv Allergy Days 2020;
- Research-to-practice seminar of the School of Evidence Medicine Antibiotic resistance in the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs as an interdisciplinary problem;
- Master class Specifics of childhood in the practice of a family doctor and pediatrician;
- Master class Cardiovascular disorder y from the standpoint of evidence-based medicine;
- Master class Combined antihypertensive therapy. How to make the right choice?;
- Master class Diuretic therapy for CHF: urgent aspects;
- Master class Treatment of comorbidities in conditions of COVID-19;
- Simulation training Algorithm of doctor's actions in conditions of the COVID-19 epidemic;
- Master class Simple-complex otitis media;
- The Interdisciplinary School of the Practicing Pediatrician. Professional master classes Interdisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment in pediatrics and family medicine. European Standards;
- Research-to-practice online seminar Biliary pancreatitis: etiology, pathogenesis, clinic, diagnosis, treatment
- Master class Complex and varied hypertension. Clinical illustrations;
- Research-to-practice symposium Diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetes: a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment;
- International Congress From birth to maturity: an interdisciplinary approach to maintaining human health;
- Research-to-Practice Conference DniproAllergoSummit;
- International Research-to-Practice Conference Allergy and Allergic Reactions - Modern Treatment and New Challenges;
- Research-to-Practice Conference EPOS CONGRESS Acute rhinosinusitis;
- International Research-to-Practice Conference Summit DERMxSUMMIT;
- National Conference with international participation Inflammatory and functional bowel diseases;
- Educational training Implementation of international standards for diagnosis and treatment of children with allergic diseases;
- National Vocational School Modern Otolaryngology and Allergology: Expert Version;
Areas of professional development:
- 2007-2013: A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University. General medicine;
- 2013-2015: Danila Halitsky National Medical Universityin Lviv, GP, family doctor, internship in Lutsk;
- 2016: Shupik National Academy of Post-Graduate Medical Education, specialization in health care organization and management;
- 2019: Donetsk National Medical University, specialization in allergology, Kramatorsk;
- continuous medical training takes place: conferences, master classes, thematic improvement courses;
- he studies medical periodicals, international medical experience in the original language (English);
- he studies and applies in practice the leading methods of diagnosis and treatment in allergology.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment and dynamic observation of children and adults;
- application skin tests to identify the causes of contact allergy (PATCH test);
- spirometry with interpretation and assessment of respiratory function after bronchodilation test;
- molecular (allergen component) diagnostics of various forms of allergy;
- treatment of patients with allergen-specific immunotherapy (subcutaneous and sublingual immunotherapy);
- diagnosis and treatment of food allergies and food intolerances.
- The most common conditions that can be treated are: nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, dry and rash on the skin, abdominal pain, bloating, heartburn, belching, nausea, bitter taste in the mouth, urinary dysfunction and bowel movements, edema, palpitations, increased blood pressure, headache, joint pain, chest pain, dizziness.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- ultrasound diagnostics.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "Medicine is my greatest hobby. I devote my free to self-education and professional development. I love reading fiction and spending time in parks and nature. My favorite writers are Eric Maria Remarque, Mikhail Bulgakov and Fyodor Dostoevsky. As for cinema I prefer serials."
- "Any disease is easier to prevent than to treat. Therefore, I develop a disease prevention plan for my patients, and if the disease has already occurred, we work to prevent complications. Simple things can work wonders, namely a rational balanced diet, dosed physical activity, absence of bad habits and healthy sleep help to maintain health."
"The success of the treatment depends on cooperation and mutual understanding between the doctor and the patient. Therefore, it is important to find a doctor whom you trust and with whom you are comfortable. It is worth discussing all complaints in detail at the consultation, asking the doctor questions about your condition and methods of examination and treatment. This will help to better understand the treatment strategy and follow the recommendations correctly."