Doctor information: Kuzmenko Viktoriia Oleksandrivna
Work experience: 6 years
- Vinnytsia National Medical University named after M.I. Pirogov, specialty - Medical business;
- internship in the specialty "Radiology"
Areas of professional development:
- Participated in scientific and practical conferences: "Current issues of modern ultrasound diagnostics with international participation". "Ultrasound differential diagnosis of volumetric pathology of the uterus and appendages in urgent gynecological practice.";
- passed the professional eye-distance school "Dopplerography in ultrasound diagnostics";
- 2020-2021:passed full-time and distance learning at the school of endocrinology;
- participated in the seminar "Inflammatory conditions in gynecology";
- passed the professional distance school "Fundamentals of Echocardiology";
- Trained with an ultrasound doctor of the highest category for 8 months in private;
- 2019 - graduated from the specialty of ultrasound diagnostics of VNMU named after M.I. Pirogov;
- 2020 - graduated from the thematic improvement of the cardiovascular system at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- abdominal organs: pancreas, liver, spleen, gallbladder, kidneys, bladder, adrenal glands, the abdominal aorta.
- ultrasound: heart (echo), thyroid gland, salivary glands, parathyroid glands, mammary glands with lymph outflow, joints, thymus, lymph nodes;
- in female pelvic organs transabdominal and transvaginal;
- pelvic organs in men transabdominally;
- transrectal examination of the prostate;
- ultrasound of the scrotum, soft tissues;
- ultrasound examination of children;
- ultrasound of pleural cavities in children and adults.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I read books at leisure."
- "It is better to prevent a disease than to cure it."