Doctor information: Kuts Lidiia Mykolaivna
Work experience: 5 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- courses of cosmetology at the Cosmo-Trade Training Center;
- certificate of the Ukrainian Dermatoscopy Congress participant;
- certificate of the Dermatoscopy Forum participant;
- certificate of the training workshop Patch-Testing: from Theory to Practice;
- master class certificate on Skin Biopsy.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of various dermatitis;
- acne treatment;
- treatment of fungal and viral skin diseases;
- radio wave removal and cryodestruction of various skin neoplasms;
- treatment of chronic allergic dermatoses;
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I love to draw on my own time."
- "Every doctor should also be a psychologist for gaining the patient's trust from the moment of examination and consultation."