Doctor information: Kravets Tetiana Petrivna
Work experience: 22 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of Association for Cardiac Surgery;
- conferences with international participation;
- traineeship in Austria in 2018 and in 2019;
- EuroEcho 2019, Vienna.
- Actively engages in scientific work;
- Author of 4 academic papers, co-author of 27 academic papers.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- Gives lectures on the courses at M. M. Amosov National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
Areas of professional development:
- attends conferences on ultrasound diagnostics and cardiology;
- systematically attends the courses of thematic advanced training.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- echocardiography of head and neck vessels;
- diagnostics of congenital cardiac malformations, cardiopathies and other heart abnormalities;
- ultrasonography of abdominal organs and retroperitoneal space, superficial organs and tissues, urinary bladder, kidneys, pleural cavities and salivary glands;
- function tests of gallbladder with choleretic breakfasts.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobby is reading of various books.”